Greco Pizza OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES IMPORTANT NOTE: THE FOLLOWING CONTEST IS INTENDED FOR CANADIAN RESIDENTS ONLY AND IS GOVERNED BY CANADIAN LAW.
1) No purchase necessary.
2) Contest is open to Canadian Residents. Entrants under the age of majority must have their parent/guardian consent to their entry.
3) Entrants are automatically entered for submitting the Marketing Contact Additional Information form.
5) Prize must be accepted as awarded and is not transferable or otherwise redeemable for cash.
6) Random draw will be made in Truro, Nova Scotia from all eligible entries received before the Contest Closing Date on December 14, 2022 11:59 pm ADT.
7) Winner will be randomly chosen on or by December 6, 2022, 5:00 pm ADT.
8) The selected entrant will be contacted within two days of the draw by e-mail and must correctly answer a mathematical skill-testing question to win. In the event the selected entrant is under the age of majority, the prize will be awarded to his/her parent/legal guardian who must sign the appropriate liability/publicity releases.
9) All entries become the property of Greco Pizza, which assumes no responsibility for lost, stolen, delayed, damaged or misdirected entries or for any failure of the website during the promotional period, for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any entry to be received by Greco Pizza on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof including any injury or damage to an entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from playing or downloading any material in the promotion. Greco Pizza reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel or suspend this contest should a virus, bug or other cause beyond the reasonable control of Greco Pizza corrupt the security or proper administration of the contest. Any attempt to deliberately damage or to undermine the legitimate operation of this promotion is a violation of criminal and civil laws, and should such an attempt be made, Greco Pizza reserves the right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution. Entries are subject to verification and will be declared invalid if they are illegible, mechanically reproduced, mutilated, forged, falsified, altered or tampered with in any way. Entrants agree to abide by the Contest Rules and the decisions of the independent judging panel, which are final.